This article will show you how to access the console for OpenStack Agile servers at Internap.
- Make sure you have a valid OpenStack API token. If not, follow this procedure: Getting started with Openstack
- Once you have your token, log in the Horizon dashboard at the following URL: https://horizon.internap.com
- Please ensure the proper region is displayed in the dropdown located in upper left corner. Select an alternate region if necessary.
- Go in Project > Compute > Instances to list all your current servers. Click on the drag-down menu of the server you want to access the console, and click on Console
- This will redirect you to the server’s serial console or IPMI graphical console.
If you have a VNC error, try again using your browser in Private Mode.